What we do
Our goal is to become obsolete. We train and educate your team to use Salesforce’s features and functions to the fullest extent. Our certified Salesforce experts will ensure your team stays on top of your competition. Ultimately, we teach and train your teams on how to become self-reliant in Salesforce. We help you maintain autonomy, efficiency, and productivity.
We are your Salesforce Solution
- Are you a Company that has already purchased Salesforce or are you about to purchase Salesforce?
- Are you looking to maximize your investment in Salesforce?
- We can help businesses that require integrations, customization, migration, development, and training for Salesforce.
- Are you searching for a consultancy that can show you how to train your sales team to optimize your Salesforce?
- Are you struggling to create full utilization across multiple departments within your organization?
- You’ve purchased Salesforce, so now what?
- We will help you train, integrate and implement your Salesforce solution in a customized manner for your organization.
- Are you having a hard time finding a reliable and certified consultant or team of consultants that can provide you with the solutions you need?
- How are you finding Salesforce talent?
- We are your solution.
Our Salesforce administrators work together to enhance user experience, improve cross-departmental collaboration, increase technology adoption, streamline marketing, dominate sales, and create more synergy amongst teams. We are business professionals with over 40 years of combined experience on the Salesforce.com Platform. Our team provides a full range of services, including consulting services, on-boarding, Salesforce administration services, third-party integrations, and Salesforce development services.
- 3.3 million new jobs are predicted to be created in the Salesforce economy by 2022.
- 4.2M jobs will be created in the Salesforce ecosystem by 2024.
- The industry that spent the most on Salesforce and experienced the greatest benefit from it in 2019 was the financial sector. Of the overall spending on cloud software by industries throughout the Salesforce economy, the finance industry had a 19% share; it also had a 19% of the overall benefits experienced by industries from the use of Salesforce Cloud.
- 31% of Salesforce revenue is generated by Service Cloud sales.
- 58% of Salesforce customers say they have plans to integrate additional Salesforce clouds.
- Companies that switch to Salesforce CRM see a 25% revenue increase on average.
- Customer satisfaction rises by 35% after companies switch to Salesforce.
- 88% of Fortune 100 companies use at least one Salesforce app.
- Customer service employees see a 34% rise in productivity when using Salesforce.
- Sales productivity rises by 44% in total after using Salesforce.
- 71% of Salesforce customers use apps from the AppExchange.
- According to Salesforce statistics, Salesforce and its Partner Ecosystem will be responsible for the creation of 3.3 million new jobs by 2022.
- Salesforce revenue reached $13.28 billion in 2019, Salesforce revenue stats reveal.
- Over 3000 apps have been deployed on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Those apps have been downloaded over 5 million times.
“The previous Salesforce consultants were not highly responsive to our needs and didn’t collaborate with us on our fixes. DevPipeline was highly responsive & worked closely with various members of the Chamber Team to get a holistic look at what we were missing and implement fixes that work for all departments. DevPipeline also helped train the in-house Salesforce Admins and worked closely with them on handling projects that required technical skills beyond their expertise.”
-Janice A. In-House Salesforce Admin
Popular Salesforce Solutions
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Field Service Lightning
- Community Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
- IoT Cloud
- Commerce Cloud
- Government Cloud
GET IN TOUCH
- 518 East 800 North Suite C
- Orem, UT 84097
- Monday—Friday: 9:00AM-5:00PM